Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Please Pray for OkiePapist's Mother's Conversion to the Cathollic Faith. In Thanks for the Laptop!





Grazi!  Grazi!

 
Well, I am flabbergasted.  Reminds me of that picture of the ghost logo for Ghost Busters. Speechless.

In the Economy of Salvation, it does seem the  Holy Ghost helps provide for our material needs. Who would’ve thought that throwing up a post asking for a laptop would actually work. This seems to verify Reagan-omics (though I’m more a “distributist” than a capitalist, thanks to G.K. Chesterton). Some Prosperity trickled down to me, whose wallet right now is very thin. The laptop I am now using, sitting in my Okie Armchair, was donated this last weekend. Kind of a “permanent loan” until Providence should reward me with more prosperity.

As promised, I’ll be posting about a topic of the Donors’ choice, offering 10 Rosaries for their intentions, and asking readers to pray for their intentions. 


So, the Blessed Lender/Donor of this laptop—username OkiePapist--is asking that you please pray for the conversion of their Mother away from Protestantism, to the Catholic Faith.

If this blog is something that has kept you entertained, informed, or perhaps even inspired over the last year+ since I opened an account on Blogger...


If you believe that blogs, properly self-regulated, can be used for good ends...

If you believe in the vision of this blog to share life and faith from the perspective of a traditional Catholic and the Local Church...

If you comment now and then; heck...

If you liked the “Pope Michael” Interview (part II is in the works); if you appreciate local news about the Local Church in Oklahoma…

Then PLEASE include this Intention to your Daily Rosary!  Grazi!